EY, multinational professional services firm is hiring IT Procurement Supervisor to manage the Procurement of technology products, including hardware and software services, at an agreed set of Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators. The role will work closely with the Technology Sourcing leader and also participate in negotiations giving desired levels of cost savings.
- Manage global sourcing projects.
- Follow procurement strategies being implemented by procurement leaders.
- Ensure cost savings targets are met and ensure quality of service is not compromised.
- Maintain vendor relationships at global standards.
- Ensure follow-ups are made to have approvals on time and stick to agreed TAT.
- Maintain highest levels of integrity and honest procurement process.
- Responsible for driving engagement across the service lines
- Swift decision making and contract signing skills.
- Think creatively and provide innovative suggestions that will improve service delivery
- Prioritize and manage the implementation of multiple initiatives to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Use previous working experience and knowledge to demonstrate expertise in the “offshore” business model, applying to procurement service delivery
- At least 5-6 years of relevant progressive experience from a large organization, either a partnership or multi-national corporation.
- In depth working experience of IT procurement.
- Bachelor’s degree or above from an Engineering, commercial, business or procurement related discipline.
- Advanced level of English.
- Show in-depth understanding of technology procurement and process details that go into deal closure.
- Excellent organization, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills – able to handle conflict situations and resolve issues satisfactorily.
- Ability to explain the decisions being taken to close procurement deals and share the outcome of the same.
· Attractive compensation package
· Annual performance bonuses
· Additional benefits for EY employees
· Private health insurance
· Home Office twice a week after the third month
· Career development/Ongoing trainings
· Be part of a global and multicultural team.
EY Recruitment Department
25 de mayo 487. CABA
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Zonajobs sea responsable por ello.